South Florida Elite Shuttle Policy
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ANY TRANSPORTATION WE PROVIDE.
We are a fully licensed, insured and reliable transportation company. Once you make a reservation with South Florida Elite Shuttle you can rely on us to provide excellent customer service in a timely fashion! Our booking system generates a confirmation number and e-mail confirmation within 24 hours of reserving your private ride which will be delivered to your preferred email address. Our fleet of vehicles are clean, well maintained and operated by professional, courteous and friendly English speaking drivers that know the area well.
PAYMENT REQUIRED AT LEAST 1 DAYS BEFORE SERVICE.
- Reservations are required at least 24 hours prior to service day. If you need to cancel for any reason, please call our office directly at 954- 708- 7111 for assistance.
- We provide fair quotes that include fuel surcharge, airport/seaport fees and road tolls. The only fee not included is gratuity to the driver which is normally 15% to 20% as is customary in any industry.
- Any cancelled reservation will incur a $25 Cancellation booking fee. Our Cancellation Policy is NO REFUNDS issued for any cancellation within 72 hours of the scheduled pickup time, regardless of the reason for cancelling.
- You will be considered a "No-Show" if you do not contact us or if we cannot contact you or if you end up in the wrong vehicle, you will lose all funds paid for this service.
- We are not responsible for late arriving flights or cruise ships delays. If your flight or ship is delayed and you do not call us, you will be considered a no-show and a refund will not be issued.
- We will not be responsible for delays caused by breakdowns, road conditions, weather, or other conditions beyond our control. We reserve the right to substitute equipment based on operational needs.
- We will not be responsible for items left in the vehicle. Customers who leave items in the vehicle will be charged for the driver having to drive back to return the item. If the item has to be shipped, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping to return the items back to the rightful owner.
- We make every attempt to run on-time according to our schedules, however, traffic conditions and weather may alter our departure and arrival times. When this happens, we make every attempt to communicate with our passengers to keep them informed as to the cause of the delay and the estimated time of departure or arrival. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated when we experience unavoidable delays that are beyond our control.
We DO NOT offer shared rides. We ONLY specialize in providing private shuttle with door to door service.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why is having my cell Phone with me and turned on so important?
The cell number that you provide us with when you placed your reservation is the number the driver will be calling to get in touch with you. If you don’t have that same cell number with you or you don’t have your phone on, the driver will not be able to find you. If after 30 minutes of no contact with you, your party is considered as a "NO-SHOW" and the driver will leave and there will be no refunds. Once the driver has left and has to return again to do a pick up there may be an additional charge.
What is a private shuttle?
A Private Shuttle is door to door service with no other passengers and no other stops. SHUTTLE DOES NOT MEAN SHARED! We pick you up at your home, hotel, port or airport, and transfer you wherever you want to go.
What type of vehicle is used?
The type of vehicle will depend on the number of passengers and luggage being picked up and the duration of the ride. We will use the best type of vehicle suited for the service provided.
How much luggage can I bring?
The vehicle is equipped to transit the same amount of luggage as an airline - 2 checked bags and 1 carry-on per person. If you have more bags, tell us in advance and we can offer an enclosed trailer.
What should I tip?
The driver’s gratuity is NOT included in the price, so it is customary for customers to show their gratitude for the service the individual driver is providing by tipping at least 15% to 20%.
Are all other Fees included in the price?
Yes. Road tolls, fuel surcharge, airport fees & port fees are all included in our service, NOT GRATUITY.
I am traveling with children. Are car seats provided?
Yes, child car seats are available for an additional $10 each. Please let us when you are making the reservation that you will require car seats or notify us in advance of the pickup date.
Are the vehicles handicapped accessible?
We do not provide wheelchair access with a ramp, however we are able to accommodate a fold up wheelchair or a small scooter if necessary. Most of our vehicles have 3 steps for easy access for those who have limitations in stepping up into a van.
Our Reservation center is open 7 days a week, Monday thru Sunday 8:00 am until 9:00 pm. Please call us directly at 954- 708- 7111 during these hours. You may also submit a request for prices or obtain reservation information by emailing us at email@example.com and we will gladly reply.
We accept all major Credit Cards which is a requirement when booking a reservation. Payments in cash can be arranged by using a credit card to confirm the reservation in advance.
Booking A Ride:
- Shop for service, not just price
- Safety first – only use properly licensed and insured providers
- Make sure to get the full cost before booking
- Airport shuttle service is a far better value than a taxi service
- Shuttle service is more convenient and enjoyable versus driving
ELITE SHUTTLE wants
you to know:
- We provide door to door service
- Tolls, port fees and airport fees are included in our price
- Gratuities are NOT included
- Our shuttle service is private and non shared
- Competitive pricing
- Licensed and insured
- Child restraints available
- Prompt, reliable and courteous
- New, Clean and well maintained vehicles
- Professional drivers who know the area
- Able to accommodate private rides or large groups
- Small business and large corporate accounts welcome