Take a Shuttle To or From Florida Beaches
In the United States, Florida is one of the states blessed with 825 miles of sandy beaches fronting the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. In fact, Florida is the country’s premier coastal state with a coastline of 1,197 statute miles and a total shoreline of 2,276 statute miles.
Residents and foreign tourists can enjoy Florida’s some 47 beaches throughout the state. Each of these beaches proudly boasts of the unique beauty and spectacular seascape views. Beaches are considered as important recreation areas for family outings and leisure activities. They also serve as breeding habitat for the many exotic species of aquatic and marine life. Additionally, beaches provide storm protection for infrastructure and upland development.
Statistics from the year 2000 showed that Florida’s beach visitors in that year created 442,000 jobs and over $70 million in sales tax generated from tourists’ spending. Out of the 71 million annual tourists who visited Florida, over 23 million were reported to have gone to Florida beaches as a primary vacation activity, with a total spending of $41.6 billion.
BEACH SHUTTLE SERVICES
When traveling to the sunny state, your shuttle service vehicle can be any of the private sedan, SUV, luxury car or even a stretch limousine. A private shuttle service chauffeur will promptly wait for you and your family at the arrival area of the airport and take you for a swift yet comfortable ride all the way to the beach, cruise port or airport or any other destination you desire. Using a private car service provides you with peace of mind and a security of knowing you will arrive at your destination safely, comfortably and on time.
You could just sit back, relax and enjoy every moment of your holiday.
- Receive timely drop off and pick-up services.
- Whether traveling alone or with your family, there is room for all!
- No driving, no worries, just relaxing on the beautiful beaches!
Fort Lauderdale Beach transformed from a seasonal vacation spot to a year-round family resort destination. It used to be a place where multitudes of college students came to celebrate Spring break. Fort Lauderdale Beach has become what it is today as a beautiful, safe and wholesome destination for families to enjoy whatever time of the year.
One of the many famous beaches in Florida is Miami Beach – a coastal resort city located in Miami-Dade County. South Beach is one of the more popular areas in Miami Beach and is considered one of the richest commercial areas on the beach. Offering a fantastic view of the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne River, Miami Beach stands to be one of America’s pre-eminent beach resorts since the early 20th century.
South Beach has it all…from spectacular beaches, gustatory delights, distinct architecture, world class shopping and of course some of the most scorching club scenes in America that draws even famous Hollywood celebrities to enjoy a night out on famed South Beach. This beautiful beach is the perfect vacation destination for those who are looking for a great escapade with a loved one. Whether you spend time strolling in the streets, getting a tan or dancing the night away, you can be sure to have loads of fun on a South Beach adventure.
- Www.landzauber.de downloaden
- Windows 10 downloaden key vorhanden
- Weihnachtskarten zum herunterladen
- Video downloaden youtube iphone
- Teamviewer herunterladen und installieren
- Sound kostenlos herunterladen
- Schufa auskunft herunterladen
- Ps4 spiele gratis downloaden
- Pc spiele für windows 7 kostenlos downloaden
- Microsoft games downloaden
- Klavarskribo psalmen downloaden
- Fahrschule app kostenlos herunterladen
- Dr fone android download kostenlos
- Criminal case app kostenlos herunterladen
- Bilder zum downloaden gratis
- Arbeitsvertrag kostenlos downloaden
- Alte app versionen herunterladen
- Uhr für desktop kostenlos download
- Otto app herunterladen
- Euro truck simulator 2 download kostenlos vollversion deutsch